Friday, August 9, 2013

Site Update


Just a quick note and another sincere apology. This blog has not been updated for a VEEERY long time, and that is not Dave's fault, but completely mine. I've simply been failing to remember to post consistently, despite having Dave's finished notes collected and ready to go.

However, I think the problem has been solved, as I just discovered how to schedule future posts.(Woohoo! He CAN learn!) So I am sitting down now to upload the rest of his notes for the remaining parts of this Revelation study, which I will schedule to go up once per day until they are finished.

I hope you find the remainder of this study useful and thought-provoking. More than anything I hope you find it encouraging, as we look forward to the very real and amazing future Yahweh has planned.

-Paeter Frandsen